Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 8 mins Total time: 18 mins
1 package of strawberry cake mix
3/4 cup of shortening
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 stick of butter, softened
2 tsp. vanilla
4 c. powdered sugar
1. Mix together.
2. The dough will be pretty stiff-
3. it’s supposed to be that way. 😉
4. Roll into balls.
5. Place two next to each other.
6. Pinch the bottom to create a heart.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
8. Immediately transfer to a cooling rack.
9. When cookies are cool, frost them and then
10. sandwich them like an Oreo.
11. This will only make about 12-15 cookies total
12. depending on how big you make them.
13. Mix frosting ingredients together. Spread onto cool cookies. Sandwich together.
I found this at http://thirtyhandmadedays.com